A Universal Background Blocker for Human and Animal Tissues
Peptide-Based Background Blocker
N O _M O R E _B A C K G R O U N D
Background, or non-specific staining is observed frequently in a variety of immunoassays, immunohistochemistry, and in other types of immunoassays, such as immunofluorescence, ELISA and flow cytometry analysis, background staining could be prevented by using recombinant protein technology Background Buster.
Background Buster is varied and powerful recombinant technology for protein removal of background staining of tissue and cell preparations, stained with antibodies in immunohistochemistry or by DNA or RNA probe in-situ procedures. It also allows for the staining of murine antibodies to murine tissues.
Background Buster is also applicable to eliminating non-specific binding in immunofluorescence, ELISA and flow cytometric assays.
Background Buster is used in place of all normal sera and other blocking
solution for removing background staining in both human and animal tissues.
Background Buster is highly effective for quenching
background fluorescence and is easy to use:
- AApply Buster Background for 15 minutes prior to application of the first antibody
(unlabeled or fluorescently labeled antibody).
- Rinse with PBS for 1 minute.
- Apply unlabeled antibody for indirect method or fluorescence labeled antibody
for direct method and continue with usual protocol.
Background Buster can be used for IHC:
A MUST FOR:
- Human and Animal IHC
- in-situ Hybridization
ADVANCED & UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Allows staining of identical species antibodies and tissues (e.g., mouse antibody on mouse tissue, rat-on-rat, rabbit-on-rabbit, etc.).
• Short 10 minute incubation step prior to applying primary antibody or in-situ probe at room temperature
• Delivers complete eradication of general background staining
• Replaces the use of normal serum, powdered milk, casein, and other blocking agents and renders complete success
• Excellent for both frozen and paraffin sections
• Excellent for in situ application
• A must for animal tissue staining.